Top Features & Requirements
• The modules can be used in all DotNetNuke 4 & 5 versions.
All ImageFlow options are preset for quick-start use, and for most settings, drop-down lists allow you to choose from a wide range of options, with comprehensive help available for every setting.
All images in the Gallery are shown without any flickering – even photos are displayed in pin-sharp detail. This means that you can create top quality animations with very professional results.
Image Click Actions
When clicking on a Gallery image, choose from these action options:
• Detail Page: A detail page opens that includes more information about the selected image. Two text fields can be displayed, with both fields supporting the most common HTML tags.
• Lightbox: Details of the clicked image are shown in a Lightbox. It is even possible to open an entire website in a Lightbox! Lightbox presentations can be configured with 10 different themes and extensive custom settings including the full range possibilities that HTML allows!
• Link: When the user clicks an image, a link opens to any web page you choose.
Wide Selection of Presentation Options
You can configure 3D ImageFlow to your exact specifications using radius, perspective, speed, background image and mirroring settings. All text and background colors are easy to configure, too.
Automated Slide Show
With the Slide Show feature, the Gallery display can be fully automated. A mouse click on any image in the gallery stops the slide show and allows the user to take control.
Use the powerful Import/Export function to export content only, or export the complete module with settings for importing into another 3D ImageFlow instance. Import/Export allows for flexible portability from project to project. Using the Import/Export functions, you can now:
• Design your Gallery locally or on a test site before importing it for public display on another website
• Create pre-made 3D Galleries that can be easily imported into other websites
• With one click, backup all the content or the full module with settings
Randomized Images works to create a dynamic Gallery display when you have a large number of images that cannot be shown all together. When you enable the Randomized Images feature, every time the Gallery page is displayed, a different group of images from the Gallery are displayed.
Font size, font color and line spacing for all text can be easily customized using drop-down selection lists. Additional text formatting is also available using a sub-set of HTML tags within the text body.
All mediaANT 3d modules are built with a smart solution called Alternative Content. On any device or machine where Adobe Flash is not installed or supported, Alternative Content can display an image or other HTML content that you define. Alternative Content is indexed by search engines, too, making the feature perfect for creating search engine friendly content!